What Are Cookies?
Like most websites, this website uses tiny files that are downloaded to your computer, called “cookies,” to improve your experience. This page describes what information they gather, how we use them and why we sometimes need to store these cookies on your computer. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored on your computer, however deleting them may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser’s Help menu for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies:This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies:When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics developer page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including LinkedIN, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case disabling them may cause a problem with one of the features you use on our site.
If you’d like more information, you may contact us:
- Email: email@example.com